Friday, June 5, 2015

BAEmax




Y'all, today was...unbelievable. I know that as I meet more characters, I'm probably going to feel that way more and more, but today was my first character meet and it was amazing. I told y'all in my last blog post that the first character I was meeting was Baymax, and I did that today. He was perfect. Now, I'm not the kind of person that uses the word "bad" regularly, because like any normal human being, I find the word horrendous and idiotic. However, in lieu of being horrific and idiotic, I will use the word in a completely non-serious manner while joking; for example: my best guy friend Timothy is bae, and my dog Jax is bae, and pizza is definitely bae--you get my drift here. But Baymax is definitely bae. ;)

Disney is known for going above and beyond when making their character come to life--trying to stick to the important facts is always part of their goal. Well let me just tell you, when it comes to a soft marshmallow-ey huggable robot--they win. They win so hardcore. I have minimal complaints about Baymax: 1. He didn't talk. It would have been so cool if walking up to Baymax with Hiro, he said, "Hi, I'm Baymax, your personal health care companion. I will scan you now." I mean, c'mon--


that would have been awesome.

That's it by the way. That's the only complaint I have. Because hello, IT'S BAYMAX. I hugged Baymax. Talk about a dream come true. I didn't realize it before, but I need a Baymax plush to cuddle with at night because he's perfect. Good job, Disney. Proud of you.

So I jumped up and down with joy and excitement while in line to meet Baymax--I swear, I'm 22 most of the time ;) and I was definitely not disappointed.

Other things I did today included: watching the art of animation show, taking a drawing class where I drew Mickey Mouse (pics to follow in a different blog because it's currently folded in my purse and I'm in bed writing this and I'm lazy), and meeting *drum roll please* Sorcerer Mickey! It's my favorite Mickey.

A lot of people don't like sorcerer Mickey, and that baffles me. Fantasia was an amazing movie and Sorcerer Mickey was so cool. I remember sitting criss-cross applesauce watching Fantasia and mimicking all of Sorcerer Mickey's hand movements. When I met Sorcerer Mickey, he hugged me and gave me a kiss #swoon & then signed my autograph book (first signature by the way), and we took some pretty awesome pictures. I hugged him so many times <3 I love that mouse.

But of course, who doesn't?

I'm just saying--today was awesome and I am going to sleep one happy girl. I'm also going to watch Big Hero 6 :)

See ya next time & have a magical day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment